Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors for 2023/24 Academic Year (Senior Year Entry)
The HKSAR Government announced on 28 December 2022 that the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) will be expanded to local1senior year entrants of the following 6 undergraduate programmes offered by The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong in the 2023/24 academic year:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Management Science and Information Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Computing
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Data Science and Business Intelligence
In the 2023/24 academic year, a subsidy of amount up to HK$44,950 (non-laboratory-based programmes) / HK$78,280 (laboratory-based programmes) per academic year will be provided to local senior year entrants admitted to the above programmes. The subsidy amounts are applicable to both new and continuing eligible students. The subsidy is tenable for the normal duration of the programmes concerned. Subsidised students will pay a tuition fee with the subsidy applied. Students in need may still apply for student financial assistance from the Student Finance Office of the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency in respect of the actual amount of tuition fee payable.
Applicants should apply for admission to the SSSDP programmes via HSUHK Undergraduate Application System.
Please visit here for details of the SSSDP.
- Please click here for the definition of local students.