Admission Policy of
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in
Art and Design (JSSH06)
The BA in Art and Design is a unique and integrative creative study of art and design with “a problem-solving capability and a new way of thinking that promotes value adding and advocates inter-disciplinary collaboration.” The programme aims to provide graduates for Hong Kong as a creative nexus of culture and economy, construction of cultural districts showcasing international art and design exhibitions, trade and fairs with emphases on application and technology: applications in social and business environment such as brand curating, place making and community building, public art and co-creation; state-of-the-art technology such as AI, VR, AR and Digital Art.
Please click here for programme details.
- Where necessary, admission interview will be arranged for selective applicants and applicants should submit a portfolio of relevant art and design work.
- If applicants are invited for interview, they are required to attend according to the scheduled time and date. Lower priority will be given to those applicants who fail to do so.
- Interview will be conducted during the period from June to July every year. Selective applicants will be notified of the details via email.
- Applicants must fulfill the general entrance requirement.
- BA-AD programme adopts a Best Five Subject# policy. The admission score is calculated based upon the summation of the best five subjects. Besides, the performance in the interview will also be considered in the calculation.