- 24 points (including 3 subjects at Higher Level and 3 at Standard Level, 12 points or above to be obtained from subjects at Higher Level) i.e. completion of IB diploma
- Minimum entry requirements for Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Actuarial Studies and Insurance include the attainment of Grade 5 or above in Standard Level (SL) or Higher Level (HL) Mathematics
- 1190 on Redesigned SAT (From March 2016); AND
- Secondary school examination results may be considered apart from the SAT score
- Minimum entry requirements for Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Actuarial Studies and Insurance include the attainment of 650 or above in Mathematics in SAT Subject Test
- At least two Advanced Level subjects at Grade E (excluding Chinese)
- Passes (Grade C or above) in at least 7 subjects at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level of which 6 subjects shall be obtained in the same sitting; AND
- Passes (Grade C or above) in at least 3 subjects at Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) in the same sitting, other than language subjects
- Minimum Grade C in English at SPM OR STPM
- Either passes (Grade C or above) in at least 7 subjects at Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) level of which 6 subjects shall be obtained in the same sitting
- B4 or better in English at UEC
- Minimum score in each of the Chinese, Mathematics, Society and Science should meet at least the average standard (均標); AND
- English result within the good standard (前標) or above;
- Non-standard entry could be considered in the event that the total score meets the average standard (均標) or above but one individual subject fails to meet the minimum requirement.
- Applicants with equivalent qualifications will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Interview performance, English proficiency, programme choices and programme-specific requirements will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The above entrance requirements are applicable to Year 1 entry.
- Non-local applicants should attain the above qualification successfully before late July for considering their admission to the September intake in the same year.