Other Fees and Charges for Taught Postgraduate Programmes
The fees listed are applicable for 2021/22 academic year only and are subject to change.
|Fee Type||Fees (in HKD)|
|Application Fee for Admission (per programme)||$200|
|Caution Money 1||$800|
|Penalty Charge for Late Payment of Tuition Fees (to be paid in addition to the tuition fees due)|
– First Week beyond the Payment Due Date
– Second Week beyond the Payment Due Date
|Review of Final Module Results (per module) 2||$150|
|Deferral Fee (per semester) 3||$500|
|Reinstatement of Registration||$500|
|Administration Fee for Non-Local Admittees||$500|
|Student Card (replacement)||$100|
|Academic Transcript / Letter of Certification upon request|
– Send to local address / Collect in person (per copy)
– Send to overseas address (per copy)
– To be sent by Registered Mail (Local or Overseas)
- Caution Money is normally converted to payment of the graduation fee and it is non-refundable.
- If the review warrants a change of grade, the application fee for review of final module results will be refunded to the applicants.
- Deferral Fee is chargeable every semester except that deferment of study in the first semester of the first year of study when the student has not yet started the programme.