Fees and Bursaries
Fees of Self-financing Undergraduate Programmes
Below are the tuition fees (for Year 1 entry) in 2023/24 :
|Non-local student1, 2
|Application fee (per programme)||$100||$200|
|Full Tuition Fee3||Tuition Fee after |
Deduction of Government Subsidy5, 6
|Full Tuition Fee3|
|First-year tuition fee4, 5|
|First-year tuition fee4, 6, 7|
[SSSDP Programmes (Others)]
|First-year tuition fee4, 6, 8|
[SSSDP Programmes (Art and Design)]
- Please click here for the definitions of local and non-local students.
- Non-local students who require a student visa to study in Hong Kong are not eligible to apply for loan / subsidy from The Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR). You will have to fund your own studies and living expenses in Hong Kong.
- Starting from the 2019/20 cohort, HSUHK may adjust the annual tuition fee for the subsequent years of study according to the Composite Consumer Price Index (CCPI) announced by the HKSAR Government.
- Please click here for the classification of self-financing programmes and Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) programmes.
- Non-means-tested Subsidy (NMTSS; AY2023/24: HK$33,740) has been deducted, which is only applicable to eligible local students and is tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
- SSSDP Subsidy is only applicable to local students and is tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
- SSSDP Subsidy of HK$44,950 has been deducted.
- SSSDP Subsidy of HK$78,280 has been deducted.