2022/23 January Intake (Application CLOSED)
Apply for Admission to Self-financing Undergraduate Programmes
Students who have obtained / will obtain the public examination results by the application deadline and fulfilled the minimum entry requirement(s) are welcome to apply. Please submit the application via HSUHK Undergraduate Application System.
- Local students1: 10 October 2022 – 23 December 2022
- Non-local students1, 2: 10 October 2022 – 4 November 2022
Undergraduate Programmes Offering Self-financing Year 1 Entry for 2022/23 January Intake
- Please click here for the definitions of local and non-local students.
- Mainland students from the following 19 provinces/cities are eligible for application with mainland identity card, household proof, etc. uploaded:
Anhui, Beijing, Chongqing, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Jiangsu, Liaoning, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanghai, Sichuan, Tianjin and Zhejiang
HSUHK does not accept mainland applications from provinces/cities other than the above.
3. Admittees of January intake shall settle full-year tuition fee of AY2022/23 upon admission.
4. Admittees of January intake should normally complete the programme in 3.5 years.
5. Eligible admittees may submit the NMTSS application. However, the subsidy amount is subject to EDB’s approval.