Fees and Bursaries
Fees of Self-financing Undergraduate Programmes
|Application Fee (per programme)||$100||$200|
|First-year Tuition Fee2||$88,130||$132,190|
|Tuition Fee after Deduction of NMTSS Subsidy2||$54,9303, 4||Not
- Please click here for the definitions of local and non-local students.
- Starting from the 2019/20 cohort, HSUHK may adjust the annual tuition fee for the subsequent years of study according to the Composite Consumer Price Index (CCPI) announced by the HKSAR Government.
- Non-means-tested subsidy (AY2022/23: HK$33,200; AY2023/24: To be confirmed by EDB) has been deducted, which is only applicable to eligible local students.
- The Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme (NMTSS) is tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
HSUHK Entrance Bursary Scheme
For candidates who are admitted to an undergraduate programme with genuine financial hardship may receive one-off bursaries valued up to HK$20,000 each, depending on the candidate’s financial background.
To full-time local students, the Government is providing:
- Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme for self-financing undergraduate studies in Hong Kong (NMTSS)
- Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP)
- Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (NLSPS)
Non-local students who require a student visa to study in Hong Kong need to fund their own study and living expenses in Hong Kong.
Approximately 1,200 bed places are currently available. For Year 1 non-local students, on-campus accommodation will be guaranteed for their FIRST YEAR of study at HSUHK.