In 2022/23, HSUHK offers the following entrance scholarships to qualified1,2,3 new non-local4 Year 1 students:
|IB Diploma||35 points or above||Full tuition fee for Year 1 – 4|
|GCE A-level||At least 2A* and 2As|
|STPM (Malaysia)||At least A- grade in two subjects and
B+ grade in other two subjects including English
|UEC (Malaysia)||At least A2 grade in two subjects and
B3 in other three subjects including English
|General Scholastic Ability Test (Taiwan)||At least “Distinction” level (頂標) in two subjects and
“Good” level (前標) in other three subjects, including English
|IB Diploma||30 points or above||Half tuition fee for Year 1 – 4|
|GCE A-level||At least 3As|
|STPM (Malaysia)||At least B+ grade in four subjects including English|
|UEC (Malaysia)||At least B3 grade in five subjects including English|
|General Scholastic Ability Test (Taiwan)||At least “Distinction” level (頂標) in one subject and
“Good” level (前標) in other four subjects, including English
- The above scholarships are distributed on a competitive and merit basis.
- Local entrants possessing international qualifications who have outstanding academic achievements equivalent to the criteria as set under Entrance Scholarship for Local Students or Dean’s Award will also be considered for the entrance scholarship on a competitive and merit basis.
- Students will not be awarded any entrance scholarship if they have transferred or been readmitted to the same or another programme for whatever reasons.
- Please click here for the definitions of local and non-local students.
- Renewal criteria: Year GPA of 3.3 or above is required.