Athletes Study Programme
The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) has signed Memorandum of Understanding with (i) The Sports Federation & Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China (through working with its Hong Kong Athletes Career and Education Programme Commitee (HKACEP)); and (ii) Hong Kong Sports Institute (HKSI) for collaboration of admitting athlete members to the full-time undergraduate studies at HSUHK. HSUHK will make flexible study arrangements for admitted athletes, such as extending the maximum period of study, waiving the attendance requirement, etc. Academic Advisors will also offer academic advice on admitted athletes’ study plan with a view to accommodating admitted athletes’ training and competition schedule, if any.
- Nominated via HKACEP / HKSI.
- Submit application before the application deadline:
|Self-financing Undergraduate Programmes||SSSDP Programmes (Year 1 only)|
|Minimum Entrance Requirements||(Year 1) HKDSE Examination / International Qualifications|
(Senior Year) Sub-degree Qualification
|Application Method||HSUHK Undergraduate Application System (UAS) / |
E-APP (Year 1 only)
|Application Deadline||31 August 2023||7 December 2022|
- Athletes are required to pass in assessment, if any, for admission consideration.
- Announcement of main round offers:
– Self-financing undergraduate programmes : Starting from June 2023
– SSSDP programmes: Starting from 9 August 2023
- Athletes should complete all steps to accept the admission offer by referring to the instructions stated in the offer letter.
- There is no need for athletes to make special statement when submitting applications via UAS / E-APP / JUPAS. HSUHK will update the athletes’ application records upon receipt of the list of nominees.
- Dates are subject to change.