Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors for 2022/23 Academic Year
The HKSAR Government announced on 21 September 2021 that the following 6 programmes offered by The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong will be supported under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) in the 2022/23 academic year:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Management Science and Information Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Applied Computing
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Data Science and Business Intelligence
In the 2022/23 academic year, the subsidy amount of SSSDP will be adjusted upward according to the movement of the Composite Consumer Price Index. A subsidy of amount up to HK$44,240 (non-laboratory-based programmes) / HK$77,040 (laboratory-based programmes) per academic year will be provided to Year 1 students admitted to the above programmes. The adjusted subsidy amount is also applicable to continuing students meeting the criteria.
Please visit here for details of the SSSDP.